Mass with the Speedy

Wow, I'm glad I got through that. I went to my local church for the early morning mass today to test drive my new Speedy. I figured, 7:30 am mass, petit church, small crowd. I was wrong. It was packed! It must be because of the lovely day. I was sooooo nervous. I saw whole families, couples, babies!!! I decided to sit on the sidelines and scooted my bag to the farthest end. Geez, I'm out and proud but for some reason, the Speedy made me apprehensive! Fortunately, I survived it. I was able to thank God for granting me the means to purchase such a lovely bag. I know for some, spirituality and materialism does not mix, but for me, taking a precious purchase needs to be blessed with gratitude in the heart! I left the church feeling elated. Next hurdle, showing Jeff that yet again I bought a new bag and (he hates branded goods with a passion) then next week for Mass--TO THE GRAND BASILICA!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.