First Damier Ebene--Macau


Long before I was born, my maternal great-grandparents traversed the South China Sea from Macau to look for a better life and industry for themselves. They settled along the banks of the Cagayan Valley River where my mother grew up. I've only been there once and to see the ocean expanse was quite thrilling for a young, robust man of 14. Today, to commemorate that momentous voyage, I present to you my newest LV acquisition, the Macau Damier Clutch!!! Of course, I have to have a rationalization for my purchases from that famous of ateliers. Macau Clutch in Damier Ebene, July 5, 2007, Chevy Chase, MD. PS. The backdrop is a native, Philippine weaving from the T'boli Tribe called T'nalak.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.