Tuesday Trunk Tidbitz


I am so in LVoe with antique Vuitton trunks!!! They probably stink and are falling apart, but there is something about them that just beckons to be noticed. I decided to feature every Tuesday an antique trunk that is out there waiting to be purchased and LVoed
by one us who are old souls and true LVoers of the brand. I'm calling it the Tuesday Trunk Tidbitz. Here's a wonderful dresser trunk to start my series with.
I won't go into details about the bells and whistles of these LVoely pieces. I just want to point out what I think is the highlight of each. Take for example the hand painted detailing of the monogram pattern of this trunk. Truly remarkable!!! I think the photos speak for themselves. Enjoy and have a good nite. Click here to watch the auction. Ended at $13,000.00

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.