Rain, rain go away...Waterproof Keepall 55


For those of you who are so protective of your vachettas, you probably know what I am talking about. Jeff and I were driving to a friend's place to have our Independence Day cook-out when all of a sudden, the radio announcer started to spout out some thuderstorm warnings. I immediately thought about my Naviglio's vachette and decided right there and there that I will leave it in the car. So I thought to myself, is there a Vuitton that is waterproof? Interestingly enough, there is!!! The Monogram Canvas Waterproof Keepall 55. Here's what the website says. "Once closed, this Keepall becomes totally waterproof even when completely submerged." It's a great item when taking a cruise of the Carribean or a river ride in the Amazon jungle and you have a precious cargo to protect. I LVoe, LVoe the dark trims. Description says polyamide, polyurethane, brass and zamak pieces. Zamak wha???!!!(Zinc alloys acccording to wikepedia.) I don't need to go into the chemistry of its construction but it's so kewl!!!! So far, I have yet to find an owner of this $2000.00 piece of luggage. Hopefully, someday, I would be one of them...Photo credit: www.louisvuitton.com

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.