The Obsession Worsens...


Leaving work early is always a sign of things that are afoot. I ended up in the boutique with me telling Alexa that I wanted the wallet. Her instant response was: "The one with the zipper?" I LVoe her! She immediately pulled the Brazza out and I bought it. She did stroke my ego twice. First, when she complemented my Speedy Mini Lin and second, when she got all excited when I took out my Groom pochette. I guess that is part of the LV experience that you pay for. Ah...as the great Dr. Apollo Trias once said: "Shopping is our therapy." Here's a picture of my Mini Lin and purchase in one of LV's "hidden" powder rooms.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.