Why I LVOE this bag...


The British called it, a "Frankenstein monster". An American called it, "Hideous". I LV oe it!!!! If I had $45,000 to splurge I definitely would've been on top of the waitlist. Of course, this would be after my huge donation to the Global TB Alliance. Not only is it unique, but it is an elitist bag that would drive Arjay nuts if I had it. The Tribute Patchwork bag apparently comes from 15 pieces from the Spring/Summer Cruise line of the Fall 2006 Collection and is hand-sewn meticulously to produce a shopper-type tote. But deep inside, the real reason why I LVoe this bag is the unfulfilled yearning I had during my childhood days when I was forced to attend drafting class instead of home economics. It stands for all the classes that I have missed where I could have sewn, sewn, sewn to my heart's content . So, it is not only a tribute to the House of Vuitton but a tribute to my lost childhood!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.