Miniature Louis Vuittons

Angel and I were browsing at our friendly, neighborhood boutique last Saturday when I discovered that LV made miniature lockits in epi leather. And when I say miniature, I mean miniature!!! They were so cute and well made that I wanted to purchase one as a coin purse. I almost swooned when my SA informed me nonchalantly that they were $1050. She also showed me a Miniature Speedy and Lockit in nomade leather and those were handsomely priced at $1150. I tried searching online and found them at the Purse Forum...duh! Below are pics of the Speedy Nomade that I saw and a Multicolore Lockit. LVoe them!!! Photo credits go to LVbabydoll and VuittonGanG of the Purse Forun. I think KarenKooper.com sometimes have them for sale hence the watermark on the lockit. .
The MC miniature lockit shown above was launched for the first anniversary of the re-opening of the Paris Flagship store at 101 Champs Elysees. They only made 101 pieces and could only be bought at that particular store.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.