The folly in online shopping...


Tpfers found an auction on e-bay with this desciption:

Up for auction is a HUGE Louis Vuitton Neverfull gm dustbag . I just got this 4 days ago . This bag is huge . I can actually fit a pillow in it. Of all the bags I've owned ,I never got a dustbag this big. So its yours .Of course this is Authentic. See my feedback. I only sell authentic. This is brand new.

At first I didn't notice it. But on the second reading, I realized that the listing was only for the DUSTBAG!!! Sadly, the auction ended for $255.00. The seller was very clear though that the auction was only for the dustbag. He/she even clarified it in one of the posted answers to queries. The photos are very deceiving. If you are going to shop online, please, please make sure that you read everything. Here's a link to the auction: e-bay

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.