I LVoe Paris


Here's another pic of our famous heiress with her Gold Miroir Alma peeping out of her full back seat. I was paying yesterday for my purchases at the boutique and there was a bag in its dustcover on the counter. I couldn't help myself but peek and low and behold, there was a Gold Miroir Lockit just begging to be taken home. I must admit that this line does not do it for me. Maybe because it's so shiny and blingy and mirroree. It makes a bold statement and I think it looks great in the arms of celebrities and socialites. But then again, you'll never know what I might do next. LVoe it!!! Photo credit: parishiltononline.net

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.