Eole in Action!


I saw this new addition to the Vuitton collection for the first time in New York City. It looked functional and I like the idea of a hybrid duffel. The wheels run smooth on the ground and there is a handle at the "top" of the bag to grab it with ease. I believe it will also come out in Damier sometime in the fall. The 50 definitely is cabin size but the Eole 60 is a check-in bag. I guess if you fly first class you can get away with the 60. I would be horrified to check in a Vuitton. Something to consider guys. LVoe it!!! Eole 50 $1500 and Eole 60 $1800. Visit eluxury.com Photo credit: www.louisvuitton.com

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.