Dallas Postscript

In between rushing to read the Harry Potter books
(I just started from the first) and the stress brought about by the scratch on my Vaslav, I have neglected to post my pics of the Vuitton Boutique in Dallas. I have started a goal for myself to go into as many LV boutiques as I possibly can! I wish for it to be a pilgrimage of some sort but not really since I relate this word to spiritual exercises. I should say maybe, it's like visiting an old friend. Instead of collecting snowglobes or little silver spoons,
I have decided to collect LV's from the places I go to. So here are pics of the beautiful store in the Galleria, Dallas, Texas. It was my first stop after checking-in at my hotel,July 20, 2007. LVoe it!!!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.