I just had to post this!


Angel and I were at Chevy Chase today picking up a repair for her bucket bag when one of my favorite SAs mentioned that they had a new bag that just came out today. Due to tPFers posts, I immediately knew what she was talking about. We gingerly approached the much revered piece of the day and I instantly fell in LVoe with it! She then proceeded to hand us the blue cabby but Angel already had the noir in arm. Sigh...just LVoely!!! Then I saw these pics from Jill of the Purse Forum of what she calls the Cabby Denim Twins. I am sooo jealous!!! They look fabulous on her. Link to Jill's post click here.LVoely!!! MM- $1500 GM - $1,720

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.