Cleaning your Vuitton Padlocks


I purchased my Excursion roughly about three weeks ago and I noticed that the padlock had begun oxidizing even when I was in the store. I thought nothing of it but today I decided that it was too dirty looking and I didn't want it to stain the vachetta. I know that Brasso is a leading recommendation but I use this with the acrylics on Rolex watches and they remove the scratches superbly. For this project, I decided to use this amazing product called Mr. Metal manufactured by Goddard's. I use it with my silver and decided to try it on the LV padlock. It worked beautifully and I wish I had taken before and after pics. Just use a pea size amount on a soft cloth and watch before your eyes how it restores it to the original factory finish. Tip: make sure the liquid does not get into the crevices of the lock and that you allow it to dry before attaching it to your LV. Hope you guys find this useful.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.