ULVO---Unidentified LV Objects

I was browsing the other photos from the fabulous flickr pics of Cecile Van Straten, when I happened upon these styles that I am not familiar with. Maybe someone can enlighten me? LVoe the Black Denim Monogram and the Mustard-trimmed bag!!!


Update: Since my posting, the Black Denim was identified as the Denim Neo Cabby that will be released tomorrow, July 14th!!! Thanks girlsgottoshop.


Update: Rita in Black Multicolore $2120

Update: Priscilla in Black Multicolore $1520

Update: Monogram Motard Alligator Biker Available in Perle/Jaune and Vert/Noir $13,500.00 Thanks Label Addict. Photo credit: Cecilia Van Straten

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.