LV in the City


I was at lunch today with my friend Rowena (& my Speedy, of course, sitting in his own chair in the foreground of the pic) when low and behold, right next to us was a Denim Vuitton bag sitting pretty on top of a food court table. I recognized it but was not sure of the name. Rowena and I immediately assesed if what she had was the real deal or a fakey. First, I pointed out the vachetta. It was still a bit light but there were stains on it already. Next, the lining was a microfiber that was colored mustard so that seemed appropriate. Then, I noted that the brass fittings and zipper pull had the "Louis Vuitton" engraving. Lastly, the alignment of the pattern was simply exquisite that from the limited view of the bag, I judged that it is indeed an original! I am no expert here as I am still trying to learn a lot from Purse Forum-ers and I know that the heat stamps are essential to make a sound judgement. Sigh...my afternoon at the mall...PS. It did help that she was wearing a Chanel wristwatch and a 2 carat diamond ring...also, the bag is called Monogram Denim Baggy PM $1270.00 at eluxury.com.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.