Barneys Girl and I have both been so busy preparing for back-to-school recently that our posts have been a bit irregular. As I'm blogging in London right now, Barneys Girl is on a flight for her semester in Paris. Anyways, my little notes on Milan:
- Vibrant with a youthful vibe.- Original Pucci pattern is not only in black & white, but is also in fruity cocktail mixes.
- Cute short dresses which are eye-catching and stylish -looks like there's plenty for socialites to choose from next season!
Dolce & Gabbana
- A lot of rather unpleasant and uncomfortable looking corsets with complimentary skirts or pants. I don't get how the Dominatrix look can be percieved as stylish.
- Absolutely love the black dress and purple flower that Caroline Trentini is wearing, (see look #2 above.) Sexy without looking slutty.
- Seriously weird swimsuits which look more like knights' armours.
- Some PVC or patent leather-made clothes. Wouldn't that be really hot for summer?
- The collection ends with a range of debateable clothing.
- The dress on the left is cute, but the outfit on the right just brings back terrible images from that fashion period when clothes looked like PJs.
- Love this collection. Such stylish combinations of colours and shapes, not to mention innovative use of material. Sometimes it's easy to understand why some call Lagerfeld a fashion genius.
- Love the simple colour palette: black, white, shocking pink, navy, cream and silver.
- There is a LOT of super loveable cocktail dresses for all ages.
- ► 2012 (885)
- ► 2011 (3321)
- ► 2010 (1950)
- ► 2009 (1601)
- ► 2008 (1636)
- ► 2007 (724)
- Milan Fall / Winter 2006 Wrapup IV
- Blogging for Celebrities - Janice, Jessica, Lindsa...
- Milan Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup III
- Milan Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup II
- Milan Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup I
- London Fall / Winter 2006 Wrapup IV
- From Belly Dancer to Sexy School Girl - Fantasy Co...
- DC Fashion Week - Strawberry Shortcake
- London Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup IV
- London Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup III
- London Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup II
- Heatherette - Paris Hilton and Nicky Too! - Part ...
- Heatherette - Paris Hilton and Nicky Too! Part I...
- London Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup I
- Project Runway Season 3 at NY Fashion Week
- New York Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup V
- Betsey Johnson Spring Collection - Colorful Fall T...
- New York Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup IV
- Eye Care
- New York Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup III
- New York Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup II
- New York Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup I
- Pillow Fights to Babydolls – It's Monday Again
- Washing Disasters
- Simple Tees
- FW06 Fashion Trend: Leopard Printed Accessories
- FW06 Fashion Trend: Leopard Printed Clothes
- Stylish Business Card Holders
- Lindsay Lohan Cleavage Blossoms - Hot School Girl ...
- Kate Moss' FW06 Ads
- Labor Day Weekend
- New FW06 Layout
- ▼ September (33)
- ► 2005 (459)