Weekend with LV friends





Apol and Arjay, a couple of LV lover friends of mine came to visit me here in the nation's capital and of course their trip would not have been complete without a jaunt to the local LV boutique. Arjay purchased for me the trunks and bag mini pochette accesories as a belated birthday present. It's a pretty little thing to go out with when you don't want a big bag with you. It fits my cell phone and credit cards nice and snug. It's so funny because at one bar (Chaos), this hunky muscle guy of a bouncer asked me if he could see the inside of my "purse" as a security measure. Thanks Arjay, love the pose! Pochette purchased June 14, 2007, Chevy Chase.

PS. I didn't like the credit cards all scattered about so the following day, we went back to purchase a porte-cartes simple and Arjay bought a Speedy 30 Damier azur. Porte-cartes purchased June 15, 2007, Chevy Chase.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.