Weekend getaway


Over the weekend, I was in Syracuse, New York to attend a friend of Jeff's wedding. Syracuse is pretty nice coz' I love old worn out places. After the quaint yet sweet wedding, we decided to enjoy the delights of the city by going to their local art museum, the Erie Canal Museum and the city's historic district. It so happens that Gay Pride CNY was ongoing as well as the 57th Polish festival. We spent the whole day out and it was the first time I had my lil' bag with me. The following day, we decided to tour the Syracuse University campus. With its 19th century halls combined with modern buildings dotted with a buffet of outdoor statuary, I left the University feeling contented. Enclosed is a pic of me with a bronze statue of the Supplicant Persephone by Ivan Mestrovic.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.