Light Water stains on Vuitton's vachetta leather

Despite the numerous posts online about the sensitivity of LV's vachetta leather, I did not take heed a weekend ago and proceeded to waltz in the rain with my new reporter bag. At first the raindrops dried and I thought nothing of it. As the days passed, they began to become more noticeable and it irritated me terribly. I began my search for the perfect solution to no avail. I did not want to treat it chemically so I decided on a soft white eraser. NOTHING. I spent most of the early part of my work day searching for the answer. I got so pissed that I decided to try the eraser idea again but this time using a regular lead pencil top. I gently rubbed it first on the sides of the vachetta and to my surprise, they began fading away until my leather lining is as blemish free as the day I bought it! Hope this helps to all of us who are whacko enough to care about our leather linings. {For those of you who want to know the actual office pencil I used: Quill #T8122 #2HB}

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.