Walking the streets of Manhattan



Born out of my current LVOE of Vuitton items, I was keenly aware of what people were carrying as I walked the streets of Manhattan. Of course, the perennial Speedy Monogram Canvas was everywhere. I only saw one Speedy damier azur so you're still good, Arjay. My favorite is this messenger bag this Japanese guy was sporting. I must admit, I was a little embarrassed because I hounded him down to take a quick pic so that I can show you guys. Here are my best shots. They are kinda blurry but I believe it looks like from the Mini Lin family. Best match is the Saumur. Check out the link from eluxury.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.