Mink Vision GM tote


I LVoe, LVoe fur but fairly recently I am beginning to change my mind. The internet is filled with how the industry treats the animals before their untimely demise that I have chosen not to add any more to my collection. Besides, winter in DC does not warrant the wearing of fur. I must admit though, that finding this LV made me stop in my tracks. A magnificent piece from the 2004 Le Extraordinaire Collection. There are only 8 that exist in the world and it costs a whopping $15,400 (seller claims). You could buy a car with that!!! It sold for under $7,000. See link: ebay.com
I bet my dear, darling pets wouldn't appreciate it if this came into the house. It is still fabulous though.

Like an old couple...Piolo and Ysabella

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.