LV in Soho


I think I prefer the LV in Soho (116 Greene St) because it is less likely to have tourist traffic. The Soho area is both eclectic and interesting. Its cobbled streets and brick lined buildings cast an old world charm that is very well suited to its buffet of luxury brands and street vendors. Troy and I just happened upon the store as we were searching for Chinatown.

A whole stack of antique trunks greets the visitor to remind you of the company's 150 year old history. It was already closed so I didn't mind having my picture taken with these fabulous trunks alongside my humble "trunks and bag mini pochette" from Arjay.


One wonders who were the fortunate prior owners of these pieces. I know for a fact that Vuitton has a client list of who-owns-what along with the lock combinations. I couldn't wait to visit the store the following day. Who knows? I may one day walk into these portals to purchase my very own trunk in the specifications of a Balikbayan box!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.