My day with my new Speedy!

Well, after all the hooplah with the Neverfull, I decided to have a day of good food and fabulous art. I took my brand new Mini Lin Speedy 30 to my favorite restaurant Lauriol Plaza. We were greeted by our waitstaff friend Gladys who promptly snatched my Speedy from me and began sacheing (sp??) down to my "VIP" table. I was alone but I got a table for four and food was out in just 10 minutes. We felt special.

Here he is sitting right next to me and enjoying our dessert.

After which, as a patron of the arts, I decided to take him to a special exhibit about American Impressionism at the Philipps Collection.


I think my favorite of the featured artists was Ernest Lawson. My Speedy didn't agree with me. Here he is all tuckered out and sunning himself at the entrance of the Gallery.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.