Neverfull---exactly my current state of being

(The Beckoning Portals of Louis Vuitton, Chevy Chase)


It took every ounce of willpower for me to restrain myself not to purchase the Neverfull GM. After work, I found an excuse to have my luggage tag heat stamped with my initials with the secret hope that I would casually bump into one of these new releases. I not only bumped into one, but I fondled, tested, looked for the datecode, ascertained the lining, gauged the vachetta and finally imagined myself walking out with it...I shook myself from this reverie and went home instead empty handed. But then again, tomorrow is yet another day...sadly, I found out today that my favorite SA Sophia has left the company.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.