Denim Néo Cabby


Even though this bag has been released for quite some time now, I think a featurette about it is in order. Versatile and highly functional, this new introduction to the denim line is highly sought after. I really LVoe the black denim and worry-free leather trim. It also comes in blue with untreated vachetta. It's roomy and you have a choice to use it as a handheld or shoulder bag. I go gah-gah for pleats and I don't even know why, so that was an instant plus for me. The only thing that kept me from adding this baby to my collection is the made in the USA tag. I'm a big made-in-France-LV-LVoer. Available on eluxury.com or louisvuitton.com. GM is $1720; MM is $1500.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.