Snapshot of Marina for Cruise 2008


Temperatures are slightly dropping here in the East coast and with all the Fall collections coming out from Vuitton, it's hard to even consider looking ahead to their nouveau lines. Here's just a sample from style.com's runway review. I am quite intrigued by this new tote avec red trimmings! Haven't decided if I LVoe it yet. You can also take a quick peak at www.louisvuitton.com under their fashion section. What I am looking forward to though, is the new Mini Lin line with stripes. I am in LVoe with this material and can't wait to see the new interpretation in real life. Just for good measure, I am on waitlist for that one as well. Expected release date of the tote above is November. Photo credit: Don Ashby

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.