Helpful Tip about Vachetta

I was going out for the evening and decided to use my mini T&B pochette accesoires since I knew the restaurant was going to be crowded. As I was about to leave, I was lighting my Halloween tree outside. Jeff keeps saying that it's too early for that, but I really LVoe its welcoming glow. Stupid me, I completely forgot that I just watered it and as soon as I realized this, a spot was already growing on the relatively new vachetta. Thankfully, I had the presence of mind to rush inside and blow dry the offending droplet. To my amazement, it disappeared before my eyes and it's as if nothing happened. Here's a pic of the vachetta tab with a new ad from Louis Vuitton showcasing a wondeful man bracelet. (Medal bracelet $420)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.