Trevi, La Malleable and Triple Celebrations--Sept. 1st Releases


Well, as part of our triple celebration today, I decided to drag my friends to the Vuitton boutique to see for ourselves the new releases. We saw the Trevi in damier which for me was just okay. It reminded me of the Neo Cabby but in canvas. What impressed me though was the pleating on the face of the bag. It was quite interesting how they were able to achieve this on such a tough material. I was mostly floored by the extremely large La Malleable (pictured right) from the Mahina line. The leather looks pretty much like my Onatah with monogram perforations but the overall design and size took my breath away. I just LVoe the petit hardware. Don't quote me on the name since the SA informed us it was an Onatah. As I was busy perusing all these new LV pieces, I failed to notice that my friend Angel was already purchasing a pair of eyewear for herself. She is now the newest member of the LV Sunnies Club with her Obsession Carre! Here's a pic of us infront of the DC Armory sporting my aubergine Onatah and her Hampstead looking throroughly happy with our lunettes. LVoe it!!! (Trevi PM -$1940; GM -$2550; La Malleable XL -$2980; XXL -$3750.)Photo credit: La Malleable shopalicious tPFer

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.