Blast from the Past Series

I have decided to add another feature to my blog--the Blast from the Past Series. I only started liking Vuitton not too long ago and it has now become a passion of mine. There are collections that I wish I could turn back Time for. Sadly, these are items that I would not be able to experience anymore except through writing about them here in my humble blog. Let me start of with the Trompe L'oeil Collection. The term denotes a style of painting that gives an illusion of photographic reality. These pieces that were released in the Fall/Winter of 2004 clearly captures this definition. I really find them quite interesting and unique. Without further ado, I present to you the ~Trompe L'oeil collection~:







Prices then: Le Fabuleux $6450; L'Ingenieux $5400; Trocadero $3200; Pochette $1460




Photo credit: habibty (tPFer)

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.