I just got the new Le Catalogue Maroquinerie


I stepped into Saks today and my absolutely wonderful LV Store Manager gave me the new Le Catalogue. I know for some countries it has been out since July but the US has been lagging. The cover is absolutely divine and very tasteful. I would describe the color as antique gold matte. Here's a picture of it nestled among the folds of my luxurious mink scarf. More importantly at a quick glance, I saw new additions like the Neverfull, Mini Lin, Beverly, Hampstead as well as the removal of past lines such as the Theda and Monogram Mini. I just LVoe these charcoalesque illustrations. SIGH...Run to your nearest LV Boutique!!! LVoe it!!!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.