Up Close and Personal

I wanted to feature this morning Louis Vuittons that I have not seen before in real life. On our first day, I was blest to see THE Neverfull. Why is that special?! It's not the Damier that will be released in the US sometime next year, but the CROCODILE, FEAST-FOR-THE-EYES, $30,000-ONE! It was amazing!
Next up, is something that I never knew even existed. It's a classic House Icon but in an exaggerated size. I was astounded when Jerome pointed it out to me and we got to play with it with. Sigh, it's the Suhali Lockit Voyage. I wish I had $5950 to burn and it would have gone home with me.


It's close to TWO FEET!!! Visit www.louisvuitton.com.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.