Discontinued Pieces: Sac Flanerie



Spending 5 days in Miami without a trustee ol' shoulder bag was a difficult situation to be in. My That's LVoe tote can only hold as much and sometimes you just need a bag that you can go anywhere without worries, such as the Beaubourg or my Compagnon. Secretly, I was jealous of Arjay's Horizontal Lockit because it holds a ton! So, I decided to feature for my next Discontinued Piece, the Sac Flanerie. Produced in only two sizes, 45 and 50, this ample luggage piece can be used as a huge tote for those I-just-want-to-throw-stuff-in bags. I LVoe the way how the vachette hugs and supports the bottom creating a perpendicular design. I called 1-866 to figure out when it was discontinued and was informed that it was around late nineties or early 2000. LVoe it really and too bad that it's no longer available.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.