Alone on a Friday Nite


I had nothing better to do tonite so I stayed home and decided to review the Women's Fall Winter 2008-2009 Runway show. (The exciting life that I lead, huh?!) In any case, as I was thumbing through the snapshots, I noticed this fantastic brooch on one of the models. It looked to me like a pimple that just popped, only this time, Marc Jacobs had fashioned it into an artpiece. I knew that I have seen something like it before so I started scrambling through the internet until I blessedly found it on one of my favorite blogs: www.bagaholicboy.com. . He featured the necklace version last August 20 with the title: Louis Vuitton 'The Heart of Glass' Plastron. Click the link to see his post. I knew this would have kept me up all night thinking where I could have seen this form. LVoe it!!! Photo: www.style.com

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.