A Day with Chris

I went up to Pennsylvania today to make a religious pilgrimage (a real one) to my Patroness St. Philomena, whose feast we celebrated this past Monday. My friend Chris met me in Church and after solemn prayers and petitions were said and candles lighted, we decided to have lunch at the King of Prussia Mall to catch up with our lives. Of course, since our venue was conveniently located close to an LV boutique, our day would not have been complete if we didn't at least pop in.



I gasped when I saw the huge billboard with the Fall Winter ad.





We promptly followed the billboard's instructions but stopped to admire the assortment of Almas in the window.


33 minutes later of what supposedly was only "window shopping", a triumphant Chris emerged with a big, LV-brown box.


His latest acquisition?! ~ The Tadao from the Graphite Collection Congratulations, Chris!!! LVoe it!!!


What's that you say? Why am I not carrying an LV? Maybe I just chose not to show it...yet...

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.