From California with LVoe






I received an e-mail the other day about a perennial dilemma amongst LVoers. Does it matter where my LV is made? I, for one have a preference for the ones made in France. Nina, from San Jose, California, wrote to me because she discovered that her newly acquired Trevi is actually an American citizen. Born and raised in the factories of San Dimas, California, 400 miles from where she resides. I responded with diplomacy stating that all LV's are the same and their standards kept wherever the pieces are made. It all boils down to what she likes and prefers. The result was that she decided to keep her Trevi and has been using it since. Congratz, N, and enjoy your Americana in good health. LVoe it!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.