"I'm not small, I'm fun sized."


In my efforts to stuff as many bags in my Eole 50 as I can, I got a little frustrated and wished that I had smaller bags. But none as small as these babies! Back in 2007, I featured a couple of these miniatures. (Click here) I never realized that they made more. The petit Steamer is just adorable and the Speedy in Monogram canvas is too cute! I wish they were reasonably priced though. The Speedy back in '07 was already $965, the Steamer $1330 and the Nomade Lockit $1120. I still see miniature Epi Lockits in stores but never ventured to ask how much they were. So, if interested, give 1-866-vuitton a call.








Photos: eboutique

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.