Discontinued Pieces: Spring Street


Ever since I bought my first Vuitton with an S-lock, I have gravitated to pieces that have it. I was searching around the internet when I happened upon this delighful little number. The Spring Street in Vernis. Unfortunately, this piece is no longer available. Dimensions are roughly 7.5"x6.75"x3.75" with 3.25" drop.

It is quite small yet the minuteness of it adds more to the charm. Judging from the pics online, it came in an array of colors. (e.g. rouge, noisette, framboise, peppermint, baby pink etc...) I think I'm going to create a new category entitled: Discontinued Pieces. This will be different from the Blast from the Past series in which most of those are Runway Limited editions. Hope you join me as we pull out items from LV's archives. Discontinued: 2004. Still LVoe it!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.