Louis Vuitton Rock Flower Charm


In my quest to look for a cell phone charm replacement last week (which I don't need now since I found my old one), I began to see bag charms in a different light. I wondered too why I don't have one in my collection. My last feature was the Insolence Charm in early May which I am still mulling over. But my manager showed me an interesting one that is called the Rock Flower Charm . Made of perforated resin and antiqued brass, it reinterprets the monogram flower into an industrial piece that is both charming and fashionable. It costs as much as a small LV wallet ($405) but it is a huge piece that would surely attract attention and admiration. Visit www.louisvuitton.com.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.