Happy Birthday, Jeff!!!


After a huge disappointment with a Blu-Ray upconverter birthday surprise, I decided to rush to the boutique to get my one and only LVoe a pair of sunnies. Knowing full well that he hates Louis Vuitton with a passion, I still risked it and as it turns out he really LVoes the LV Cup Sunglasses I got him. But, not only that, while I was paying for the meter to get his b-day cake, I found the other pieces for my cell phone charm safely tucked away in my coinpurse!!! It must've have fallen in there unbeknowest to me. So, it's truly been a happy day. LVoe it!!! Me and My Damier Azur Naviglio
Reunited Pastilles Charm ~ Hooorrayyyy!!! Check out previous post about this.
Jeff's new Lunettes de Soleil LV Cup, Mclean, VA, May 23, 2009

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.