Close Call for my Damier Géant


Have you ever had one of those days that you know it's going to rain but you ignored the looming clouds, the cool feel in the air or the sunless sky? I had one of those days today and as soon as I stepped out of the Metro elevator, I knew that droplets were imminent. I looked down anxiously at my Damier Géant Compagnon, the natural cowhide leather still virginal as the day I bought it. Hurriedly I shuffled and nervously I took each step. The soft rumble in the distance of thunder did not help my anxiety. As soon as I stepped into the threshhold of my home and closed the door behind me, rain started to fall. I said outloud: "Thank you, Jesus!"

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.