It's the Two-Year Anniversary of my Blog!!!


I started Louis Vuitton Lover only 3 days after I purchased my Reporter PM, my first LV ever. Click here to see that post. Since then, I have tried to blog anything and everything about Louis Vuitton and have met tons of wonderful people along the way from all over the world. Recently, I added "Insatiable Quest" to my blog description to encapsulate its essence. I want to express my immense gratitude to all of you who make reading this blog a habit and allowing me to be a part of your daily LiVes. (*SNIFF**SNIFF*). But seriously, a big 'THANKS' to all my LVoe Readers. Maraming, maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat. I remain, Louis Vuitton LoVer. LVoe it!!!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.