Antique Louis Vuitton Asnieres Photo

Wow, Tuesday Trunk Tidbitz starts early this morning because I received this antique photo from my friend, Eiza. It looks like this was a publicity photo of craftsmen from the late 1800's or, it could very well be just a personal pic. As some of you may know, Asnieres, France is where Louis Vuitton manufactures its hard-sided and special order trunks to this day. And, I believe where my ostrich card case was also made. Hmmm...I wonder if this photo was lifted from "Birth of Modern Luxury". I'll have to check on that later. Also, take note of the man seated on the carriage. I think that's Monsieur Louis himself! Thanks, E for brightening up my day this morning! LVoe it!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.