Louis Vuitton Mon Monogram

A lot of people have e-mailed me inquiring about the 17 color combos of Louis Vuitton's Mon Monogram service. Thankfully, NicoleLV has provided us with a snap shot of the color chart that some stores use. Click pic to enlarge.




I know, it's kinda archaic but they also have a swatch sampler that you can flip through. Here's Juana Manahan at Louis Vuitton, Manila perusing the said sampler. Photo from stylebible.ph. Lastly, software developed for Louis Vuitton is used to capture a visual simulation of what your future Mon Monogram would LVook like. This is the final step wherein a print out of your order would come from. I would suggest that you decide on a color scheme before heading down to one of a hundred Flagship Stores worldwide that offer this service. With all the combinations of colors, placement, fonts, two initials or three, it can get a tad bit overwhelming. My head ached by the time I walked out of the 5th Avenue store. Also, I was irritated that a few months after, the counterfeiters decided that my Mon Monogram was a limited edition piece and decided to make copies. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Click here to see post.





But the experience was well worth it. Here's mine today as I run off to the gym. Go Terps!!! LVoe it!!!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.