Philippine Showbiz Politicking


I have really not been following the scandal surrounding Piolo Pascual and Sam Milby, two Filipino matinee idols allegedly having a LVoe relationship. Jeff practically swoons over the
both of them. I should keep tabs on it, after all, the defendant in this case is none other than Angel's mom, Miss Lolit Solis. I only catch snippets from my not-so-updated friend. So when she showed me this recent photo of her mom together with Sam and Piolo's lawyer who by chance is sporting a Damier Speedy, I knew that I had to follow this case more closely. For all of you who are not familiar with P&S, I've also attached a pic of them. Not sure if it's a photoshop since they are locked in a man handheld. For full Tagalog article by Jojo Gabinete click here.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.