Musings on the Murse


Last Hannukah dinner at Jeff's ancestral home, his 7 year old niece suddenly picks up my Macau clutch and asks me if it were mine. I answered in the affirmitive and then began a series of sing-song teasings: "Francis has a purse!" End of story. Last night, Jeff was watching the third season of The Wire wherein one of the agents in a covert operation was required to carry a similar looking clutch to make him look more European. The detective's response: "What the F##K is that?". Why are Americans so averse with a carrying bag? Granted that I am an extreme in my choice of LVs since I don't care about conforming to what society dictates. Isn't it time that all of you wisen up and realize that carrying a bag or clutch does not dictate what your proclivities are? Photo: David Beckham

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.