Exactly my sentiments


I saw the Damier Lune Cabas today in real life and what do you know, my co-blogger bagaholicboy from Singapore had the same reaction as I did. Click here for his post. I felt that the nouveau design was fantastic but the fabric material just didn't do it for me. The suede handles will probably worry me to death and the lining just fell flat. I did LVoe the burnished finish of the Vuitton plate inside though, but even so, it just didn't grab me. To top it all off, my SA was not interested in showcasing the piece but was more into my non-LV bag that I had with me today. She ran her hands onto my quilted, luxurious lining and said: "Lemme just feel another bag other than LV." Hahahaha, I left with a skip in my gait. $1420 www.louisvuitton.com

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.