Jorge and his iPhone


The first of upcoming Filipino Holiday extravaganzas happened last night in a small suburb of DC. I saw dear ol' friends that I have not seen in awhile and was pleasantly surprised that one of them had a new iPhone. Now my surprise came not from the fact that he purchased this latest craze from Apple because Jorge is very much up to date with his gadgets, but it was prompted by what encased it! It was LVoeingly held in the all too familiar monogram canvas. I featured this latest accesory a few months back but have never really seen it in real life. The phone practically slid into the case because it was lined with what I believe is microfibre. Jorge has always been a Burberry, Prada kinda guy, so I was delighted to see a little LV creep into his collection. $225 in www.louisvuitton.com

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.