Thinking about Color

In my last attempt to grasp onto summer, I have been thinking about color. More specifically, eye color. I want something that goes on smoothly with colors that actually shows up as it is on my eye- unlike how some powder eye shadows always tend be a few shades lighter or something. And so, I looked to cream eye shadow. This summer some popular ones have been Shisiedo's collection that comes in a bottle like this one (although this one is actually from Kanebo as I couldn't find a picture of the original one):

Beaute de Kose,Body Shop. . .

. . and Chanel have also came out with something similar. Not only do they apply very well and colorfully, but they also SHIMMER. And I'm sure modern technology has done something about cream eye shadow's tendency to crease. I am definitely looking into this.

Another option I am thinking about is this new long lasting cream eye shadow from Bobbi Brown. The long lasting bit sounds sooo tempting.

The subtle shades offered, such as these two, can be worn as a casual day time look that works with any outfit. Plus, it is definitely something one can carry into the fall with.
And speaking of colors, I am lusting after this new Dior five color palette that they've plastered all over the magazines. The colors offered are just soooo deliciously intense and different, which means a LOT of different looks can be achieved. If one has no eye shadows, this is definitely a great buy for $49.50 as it practically gives you such a wide range of colors suitable for any outfit.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.