Marc by Marc Jacobs Logo Bags

Those who have read this blog for awhile (or even just a short while) would know Marc by Marc Jacobs is one of my very favourite brands. I can’t stop gushing over how wearable and chic Marc clothes are, especially the SS06 collection. Apart from the clothes, I love the accessories too.

Unfortunately, Marc seems to have decided to go more mass market than before and have started to make MJ logo bags! (Since the SS06 collection I think.)For those of you who don’t know, MJ logo is simply an alternate name to the oh-so-over-done monograms. I thought the Marc brand was beyond monograms –turns out I was wrong.

The main bag focus from the SS06 collection: the hobos. The white and brown one would have looked so pretty without the MJ logos!

Cute satchels for a casual summer day, but the logos have def made them less chic. Also, monogram just looks cheap on non-leather bags.

Even the clutches and small handbags come in logos. These tiny logo bags look even cheaper than the big logo bags. Unfortunately, the logo design carries on into the FW06 collection.

I LOVE this Marissa bag –it’s SO stylish and practical and versatile and… I think if I stare at it long enough, I can get pass the terrible Marc Jacobs logos.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.