Audrina Patridge talks Dancing with The Stars


Audrina's’s been having a blast on the new season of “Dancing with the Stars” and Audrina told the press she's hoping she and Tony make it through to the next round.
"I'm taking in everything the judges told me, [and] I'm using that as motivation to become a better dancer.
As for her competition, Audrina noted, "I think everyone's really good. I know Brandy's very driven; she wants to win really bad. She's really good. Jennifer Grey is really good too. Rick Fox is good. Kyle [Massey] is hilarious. It's really not that competitive. Everyone's really supportive of each other. We bonded."




credit - mtv, gossip center, thanks for the heads up Anna!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.